- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We may use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Terms, Conditions, Rules & Regulations
- All leases are one-month minimum rent.
- All rental rates are per calendar month.
- Rental payments are not refundable.
- Rent is for space only and no other services will be provided.
- The Lessee agrees to pay a service charge of $50.00 on all dishonored cheques.
- A service charge of $5.00 on delinquent rents will be added each month on the 3rd day after rent is due, and an additional $1.00 per day thereafter until all moneys owning on the account are paid in full.
- The Lessee acknowledges that rents may change from time to time in accordance with the municipal, provincial and federal regulations on taxes and agrees to pay the same.
- The Rent is subject to change with 30 day’s advance notice posted to the Leased Unit's door.
- If the Rent is not received by the Rent Due Date, the Lessor reserves the right to lock the Lessee out of the Leased Unit until the rent and/or late charges are paid in full. Following payment in full access to the Leased Unit will be provided on the next regular business day following such payment.
- The Lessee understands that the Lessor has a lien on all property stored at its premises in default in payment of the Rent.
- Any notice of termination of Lease by Lessee must be given to the Lessor in writing at 233 Whitfield Crescent, Midland, Ontario at least 15 days prior to vacating the property. The Lessor reserves the right to charge an additional month rent if less than 15 days written notice of termination is provided.
- The Lessor has the right to terminate this Lease at any time upon the provision of 15 days’ notice.
- The Lessee agrees to remove all contents from the Leased Unit at the end of the lease period and agrees that its failure to do so will be deemed by the Lessor to be an act of abandonment of the contents by the Lessee and will entitle, but not obligate, the Lessor to dispose of the same in a manner it deems fit at the sole expense of the Lessee which shall include a minimum cleaning charge of $20.00 plus HST.
- The Lessee hereby grants permission to the Lessor to inspect the interior of the Leased Unit upon 24 hours’ notice or without notice in cases of suspected emergencies.
- The Lessee will not use the Lease Unit for any purpose, or store any personal property in the Leased Unit that may result in the violation of any applicable law of any government authority and hereby declares that it is the lawful owner and/or lawfully entitled to possession of the contents of the Leased Unit.
- Lessee shall not use the Leased Unit as an address, for residential purposes and shall not carry on any business therein or there from.
- The Leased Unit shall not be used for storage of any flammable substances, solvents, live animals, perishables, explosives, waste material, illegal substances or substances producing an odor.
- No mechanical work or spray painting is to be done in the Leased Unit.
- All gas-powered engines stored in the Leased Unit shall have fuel drained and batteries taken out.
- The Lessee agrees that he/she shall not sublet or assign the Leased Unit to a third party.
- The Lessee agrees that it assumes all risks with respect to any property stored at the Leased Unit .
- It is expressly understood by the Lessee that the Lessor carries no insurance covering the Lessee's goods and the Lessee has the sole responsibility to insure any property it stores at the Leased unit .
- The Lessor is not responsible for any loss or damage to Lessee's property from water, gas, explosion, fire, windstorm, collapse, theft, and acts of God or howsoever caused.
- The Lessee hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Lessor, its servants, agents and employees against any and all liability, claims, damages arising from or in any way relating to this Agreement, the Leased Unit, the contents of the Leased Unit, the premises in which the Leased Unit is situated, including but not limited to damages for personal injuries of the Lessee and its invitees.